Specialists in Infectious Disease Samples
Accurate and timely diagnosis is crucial for effective treatment and containment of infectious diseases. High-quality infectious disease specimens are essential for the development of new diagnostic tests and manufacturing of control materials. We specialise in providing infectious and respiratory disease swabs, serum, plasma, and saliva.
Infectious Disease Bulk and Clinical Samples
We have more than 90 different infectious disease markers available, including Influenza A/B, Toxoplasma IgG/IgM, CMV IgG/IgM, SARS-CoV-2, Chagas, Adenovirus, RSV. All our samples are ethically collected with donor informed consent and/or IRB, and provided with comprehensive data, typically age, gender, date of collection etc.
- Evaluation samples available for bulk units
- Test method and titre or Ct results provided
- Donor Matched Sets offered
- Prospective collections can be arranged
- Swab Types: Nasal, nasopharyngeal, oral, rectal, urethral or vaginal swabs
- Transport Media: UTM, ITM, VTM, saline or dry
- Negative swabs also available
Comprehensive data which may include clinical profile (including symptoms and symptom onset date), and donor demographics